Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Ancestral Healing Summit series:
- Breaking Free From Ancestral Trauma: A Near-Death Survivor's Perspective with Cherie Aimée
- Healing Collective Trauma with Thomas Huebl
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Program Host at The Shift Network and Award-Winning Author
Take a few moments to reflect on the lives of your ancestors and the kind of situations and circumstances they experienced over the generations...
... their adventures, accomplishments, life changes — and especially the traumatic events and oppression they may have endured.
How much do you really know about them?
Did you know that the experiences of our ancestors can be passed down from generation to generation, leaving imprints on those who came after them – including you? Many of us carry our ancestors’ traumas, along with our own, in our body, heart, mind, and soul... even if we’re not aware of it.
And, at a time like this, with a global pandemic and the layers and layers of loss we’re experiencing... with the outcry to heal grave intolerance and injustices against so many...
... at a time when collective trauma is at a peak, there can be a re-triggering within us of our ancestors’ suffering, which can then manifest within us in all manner of ailments, including depression, anxiety, somatic and physiological disorders, and more.
What if you could create sacred connections with your ancestors... and tap into their wisdom to heal yourself and your lineage of old wounds?
All around the globe, people have historically developed relationships with the wise ancestral guides in their bloodlines to help heal emotional, physical, and spiritual imbalances within themselves, their families, and their communities.
Connecting with your ancestors can help you work through the reparations necessary for you and your family to live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives, while also benefiting future generations of your bloodline, and even our beautiful Earth.
That’s why we’re thrilled to invite you to the Ancestral Healing Summit series — a global gathering of leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers who will be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality, science, and ancient wisdom and practices from around the world that promises to transform your life and your legacy and ground you into your highest purpose.
You’ll discover new practices and insights for connecting with your well and loving ancestors to break free of the painful inheritance from those on the other side of the veil... heal old wounds embedded in your psyche... and embody your deepest gifts.
Discover the Personal, Family & Cultural Benefits of Ancestral Healing
Science reveals that our genes hold not only the physical traits and biological characteristics of our grandparents and great-grandparents, but their memories as well...
Along with the diseases and addictions known to be passed on in our DNA, so too are our ancestors’ traumas — resulting from personal pain, natural disasters, and cultural atrocities.
The good news is that when we change patterns held by our ancestors, we become free to change the patterns within ourselves. We’re empowered to not only heal past wounds, but to use our gifts to reach our own highest potential and contribute to the transformation of our world.
YOU have the opportunity to use the power of ancestral healing and deeply integrate it into every aspect of your life.
Many people are now suffering because of what’s happening here and now, within themselves and in the outside world. That pain is also a shadow, a haunting of unresolved trauma from centuries of generations before us.
Almost everyone is a descendant of someone who lived through a pandemic. Many are descendants of those who perished at the hands of cultural genocide, those who were shackled by slavery and treated as commodities, those who were the oppressors and owned plantations, those who lived through (or died during) the Holocaust, those who tried to eliminate all people of a certain ethnicity... to name just a few of the many egregious examples in our recent history.
Today, we live with the resulting trauma and guilt that impacts all aspects of our lives. How do we stop the cycle?
During this series, our speakers will offer you a deeper understanding of your cultural identity... address racism and malice toward any oppressed group... and show you how to connect and recognize what your ancestors went through and how those circumstances are playing out in your personal life and in the enormous challenges of today’s world.
They’ll guide you through practices for working with your ancestors — processes that are accessible to everyone. You’ll learn how to connect and communicate with your ancestors to receive their guidance and support with your day-to-day problems and your highest calling... and to help you understand your role in the resolution of lingering and very real circumstances and the perpetuation of inhumanity — even if you’re not aware of it.
When you redefine your life as intimately interwoven with generations of the past, present, and future, you start to make peace with all elements of your life... opening the door to personal and cultural healing and a greater sense of wellbeing, joy, connection, and fulfillment of your highest potential.
Here’s some of what our illuminating speakers will be sharing with you...
Suzanne Giesemann will share how, through spirit communication, the trauma of difficult relationships with relatives who have passed can be healed... and transform our lives and the lives of generations to come in remarkable ways.
With Thomas Huebl, you’ll discover how the time is ripe for us to work together to heal not just our own wounds, but those of our global family... and that you can begin by addressing your individual ancestral trauma through looking at the places inside where you feel numb or an inability to feel empathy for others.
Eileen McKusick will reveal that our DNA is more fluid and flowing and easily shifted than we’ve been conditioned to believe... and show us ways that sound can be used to shift the electromagnetic template of our physical bodies.
Langston Kahn will explore ways to engage the wisdom of our ancestors to help cut through the static of the delusions and addictions of our time — especially amidst immense collective grief — to restore our connection with our true longing.
|With Dr. Dawson Church, you’ll find that trauma can be passed on for at least seven generations, keeping us in a perpetually inherited “fight or flight’ mode that can be healed through meditation practices and tapping (EFT).|
|The conversation with Bernadette Pleasant will take you on an emotional tour of the effects of white privilege, internalized racism, and oppression so you can explore ways to unlock and unlearn racism that’s been locked in our bodies from generation to generation.|
Prepare to experience the world through new eyes and with greater knowledge, insight, and deep reverence for life as Cherie Aimée guides you to remember your true ancestral lineage and origin.
Robert Moss will share the exciting practice of dream archaeology to reach across time so you can heal ancestral wounds and collective and cultural soul loss... discharge karmic burdens... and reclaim ancient rituals.
Kahontakwas Diane Longboat will address the inherited trauma of war, slavery, and colonization, and how we can awaken a new era of spiritual consciousness that unifies the human family and cares for Mother Earth by living the daily instructions of the ancestors.
From Mark Anthony, JD, you’ll gain an understanding of frequency beacons, which enable everyone to send and receive signals from ancestors in spirit — and he’ll guide you in a practice based on sound scientific principles to connect with yours.
Feel confident in your capacity for spiritual insight and psychic abilities as Sandra Ingerman helps you let go of the inherited persecution your ancestors experienced as a result of theirs.
Tune in as Deborah King introduces you to your ancestral spirit guides who have died and are happy to help you in various areas of your life — by guiding you to heal the karma that’s been passed down through your family lineage.
And many more...
The Ancestral Healing Summit series will be beneficial to ALL — whether you’re already immersed in ancestral healing work or just discovering it —even if you were adopted or have little information about your heritage.
Ancestral healing can improve your relationships, revitalize your spirit, catalyze cultural shifts, and awaken your consciousness to new realities. It can extend blessings not only to those who came before you, but also to your children, grandchildren, and beyond.
And with the connection of ancestral healing and epigenetics (the study of biological mechanisms that switch genes on and off), you can even change your genetic heritage.
In this profoundly transformative series, you’ll:
- Dive deep into the power of personal and intergenerational trauma — and the real possibility of collective healing when we address it at the root
- Receive fascinating information about the epigenetics of trauma... and how to find resolution and peace in this lifetime
- Draw on the wisdom of Family Constellations work to dissolve unhealthy family loyalty patterns
- Reconnect to a sense of belonging, healing, completion, and orientation in today’s chaotic and confusing world
- Explore the ways our ancestral stories manifest in issues of self-confidence, choosing our love partner, career, business, money mindset, and health
- Receive supportive guidance to heal your family tree of wounding from sexual abuse or other forms of violence
- Learn about First Nations’ complex wisdom traditions that inspire healing and personal transformation
- Gain a sense of how racial healing work can act as a salve for both past damage and future healing
- Transform intergenerational burdens into ancestral blessings
- Explore African, Jewish, Native American, and many other perspectives on ancestral healing
- And much more...
The Ancestral Healing Summit series will afford you a clear pathway to reconnect with the medicinal love and wisdom of your ancestors and draw on their strength in your daily life.
You’ll find sessions and speakers that will inspire, educate, empower you, and expand your mind. They’ll clearly lay out the best practices and life-changing perspectives of this crucial, evolutionary field.
And you’ll be in good hands with series host Lisa Bonnice, a Program Host at The Shift Network and award-winning author.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Ancestral Healing Summit...
“This summit was life-changing for me!!!”
This summit was life-changing for me!!! Knowing and understanding that you can go back and change traumas in the very long past or more recent past was enlightening for me, and to have the science to back it only reinforced that enlightenment was truly amazing! Thank you so very much for this summit!
— Patty, Winnipeg, Canada
“I’m always amazed and inspired by the high quality of the speakers and subjects.”
I love The Shift Network and I’m always amazed and inspired by the high quality of the speakers and subjects. I loved that this year the Ancestral Healing Summit brought up many themes related with the Earth and land. Thank you!
— Claudia Tomaz, United Kingdom
“This course has made such a profound difference in my life.”
I am so filled with heartfelt gratitude to The Shift Network for this beautiful offering. This course has made such a profound difference in my life. I will never feel alone again. I will always feel the blessing of my ancestors’ love. Thank you with all of my heart.
— Lynda Tomlinson, Trevose, Pennsylvania
“I felt powerful shifts of awareness...”
This event was a wealth of incredible knowledge from many viewpoints about subjects that are cutting-edge and tremendously important. I felt powerful shifts of awareness and some deep healing, especially since my mother just died recently. I also experienced shifts that not only helped me, but also shifted and healed things both past and future for people I love, known and unknown. What a gift!
— Marian Long, Grayling, Michigan
“I am beyond grateful for the opportunity of spiritual growth I’ve been able to access...”
I am beyond grateful for the opportunity of spiritual growth I’ve been able to access from the Ancestral Healing Summit. And completely free of charge too! I didn’t know such an outlet existed where I could be saturated with so much wisdom, truth, and spiritual teachings in one place at a condensed time. Thank you from my heart center to all involved in helping us all heal and grow on our journey. I feel blessed.
— Tina Mastin, Ontario, Canada
“The vast wealth and variety of information provided was so enriching and fulfilling...”
I am so grateful for this summit. The vast wealth and variety of information provided was so enriching and fulfilling on a subject that I had never given myself the opportunity to embrace before. But this summit has opened my eyes to a very important aspect of life that everyone should be taught. As many of the speakers mentioned, our ancestors are our DNA. We are made up of their experiences and their learnings. And they are here to support us lovingly... if only we would ask. Lisa Bonnice was an excellent host. Her questions guided the speakers to reveal their treasures in a most respectful, intelligent, and joyful way. She beautifully stayed on the sidelines, shining light on the guest speaker. I thoroughly enjoyed her questions and interactions. She was the perfect host. Thank you, Shift Network, for this most awesome, colorful, and important gathering of information and speakers on a subject that has opened up brand-new doorways of possibilities for me. Blessings to all who organized, participated, and audited these wonderful sessions.
— Susan Fisch, Quebec, Canada
“Opened me up to the possibility of connecting with my ancestors...”
So much value — mind-expanding. Opened me up to the possibility of connecting with my ancestors and gave valuable ways to proceed with doing that. I’m so grateful for the depth of this experience provided by The Shift Network.
— Anonymous, Ashland, Oregon
“One of the most inspiring summits out there!!!”
One of the most inspiring summits out there!!! I never knew or thought about my ancestors much until I heard these talks. It has brought such a rich new dimension to life, I now feel so inspired to find out all about them and try to help resolve their and our issues, to try to build a bridge between us. Thank you so very much!! Lisa is a great presenter and interviewer!!
— Petronella, Netherlands
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at email@example.com or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: email@example.com.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.