Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Ancestral Healing Summit series:
- Healing the Family and Ancestors with Jill Purce
- Healing the Father Wound with Langston Kahn
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Award-Winning Author and Program Host at The Shift Network
Whether imprinted in your DNA… held in the unresolved issues of the dead… or taught through the cultural narrative… ancestral wisdom and wounding can be passed on for generations.
— Shamanic Healer, Teacher & Author Christina Pratt
Did you know that the experiences of your ancestors — both positive and negative — can be passed down from generation to generation, leaving psychic and even physical imprints?
Many of us inherit special skills and talents from our lineage, but we can also carry our ancestors' traumas in our bodies, hearts, minds, and souls, even if we’re not aware of what they went through.
Traumatic experiences often prevented those who came before us from fully accessing their own strengths. If your ancestors were blocked due to trauma, that energetic vibration of blockage could also have been passed down to you…
… and though you may have inherited gifts and talents from your ancestors, it’s primarily this DNA memory of trauma that now prevents you from leveraging your skills to draw upon your own deepest strengths.
When you create sacred connections with members of your lineage who’ve passed, you can tap into their wisdom, clearing your energy field and theirs, of intergenerational cycles of trauma that haunt the living and the dead…
… opening yourself to claim the talents and abilities that are your natural birthright… allowing you, your family, and future generations to live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives.
By communicating with your ancestors through powerful practices, such as ancestral astrology, genealogical past-life regression, or ancestral tarot...
… you can send ripples of healing, restorative energy to your entire family tree while learning more about the underlying emotional or spiritual root causes manifesting as your own physical or mental symptoms.
In many modern societies, we’ve lost touch with the mighty healing power of ancestral work that can help us transform our lives and lineages while simultaneously healing historical, collective, and cultural wounds that linger in our world today.
That’s why we’re thrilled to invite you to our Ancestral Healing Summit series — a global gathering of leading experts and inspiring teachers who will be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality and shamanism, science and psychology, and ancient wisdom from around the world that can transform your life and your lineage.
Over the course of this enriching series, you’ll learn the definition of ancestral healing, understand how trauma shows up in inherited family disease patterns such as diabetes or cancer, and gain a deeper understanding of how to heal family dynamics and patterns that have held you back from becoming your best self.
You’ll also receive insights about the emotional epigenetics of trauma, so you and your family can find resolution and peace in this lifetime, while preventing inherited familial trauma from being passed down to future generations.
As we move into a brand-new year, and certain patterns become clear yet again, how to heal from family wounding and resolve old entrenched patterns by learning new modalities will be top of mind for many wisdom seekers as we enter the transformative Age of Aquarius. When you’re finally released from whatever has been holding you back, you and your ancestors will truly be free to soar!
Balance Family Dynamics & Heal Personal Wounds Without Casting Blame or Judgment
The foremost ancestral healing experts, teachers, researchers, and speakers featured in this series will bring to light the curative powers of ancestral healing…
Speakers such as Thomas Hübl, Sandra Ingerman, Christina Pratt, Langston Kahn, and Dr. Lotte Valentin will help you understand emotional epigenetics and energetically release DNA trauma, allowing you to embody your deepest gifts.
By harnessing the transformative power of Akashic records review… bones and symbols readings… divination rituals… family constellation work… interplanetary karma release… and many other salient methods/modalities, you’ll be on your way to experiencing emotional balance and a deep sense of peace that many find especially difficult to attain in this tumultuous time.
Be prepared to come away feeling lighter, finally understanding why you are the way you are — or that what you thought was “you” isn't you at all, it’s just a replay loop you've been stuck in.
This lightness of being frees you to reach your own highest potential, accepting and blessing your personal history without blame or judgment.
Connecting with your brightest, most loving ancestors… while gently breaking free from the painful legacies of negative spirits who aren’t yet at peace…
… opens the door to profound healing and transformation, guided by those dearly beloved souls longing to reconnect with you from across the veil.
When you understand the secrets of ancestral healing, you can be what 21st-century medicine woman Heather Dane calls a generational pattern shifter. All you need to get started is your desire... and your inherent connection to your ancestors can then reveal its secrets.
And through the connection between ancestral healing and epigenetics (the study of biological mechanisms that will switch genes on and off), you could possibly even change your genetic heritage.
Here’s some of what our illuminating teachers will be sharing with you…
Thomas Hübl will explore ways to transform our collective trauma by changing our perspective, so we can learn from the past, heal the present, and improve the future.
|Jill Purce, known as the pioneer of ancestral healing work, will discuss how to release yourself, your family, your ancestors, and your descendants from ancestral trauma.|
Langston Kahn describes how we can work with our male ancestors to extract ourselves from harmful social systems of patriarchy based on domination, control, or victimhood.
According to Christina Lee Pratt, humanity has passed the tipping point at which our collective ancestral healing work is no longer keeping pace, requiring new shamanic solutions.
Join Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona as he shares the healing and spiritual growth he enjoyed by communing with his Native American Cherokee and Lakota ancestors.
Renowned international shamanic teacher Sandra Ingerman will offer her wisdom on teachings unveiled by the ancients for surviving catastrophic events and pandemics.
Paul Levy will discuss transmuting and liberating the unhealed abuse and holographically encoded wounds of your family lineage.
Understand how ancestral experiences and behavior patterns affect you physically and emotionally, and find the right tools to heal these embedded imprints with Dr. Lotte Valentin.
Psychic medium Ash Canty will channel spirits in the ancestral realm — and share how we can not only heal ourselves, but also help heal our ancestors with non-linear healing.
Grandmother Flordemayo will share ancient Mayan wisdom stories of creation, plus the Mayan Cosmovision and why it’s still relevant today.
Guided by Dr. Linda Howe you’ll discover how the Akashic Records store your soul’s true purpose — and find keys to transmuting stuck ancestral vibrational patterns.
And much more!
The Ancestral Healing Summit series will afford you a clear pathway to reconnect with the medicinal wisdom and love of your ancestors, and to draw on their strength in your daily life.
In this fascinating series, you’ll discover ancient pathways for forging a profound connection with your ancestors — even if you were adopted — and you’ll open up opportunities for greater wellbeing, joy, connection, and both personal and cultural healing.
During this profoundly transformative series, you’ll:
- Discover how you can transform inherited emotional DNA — those familiar ancestral family system patterns of success, failure, love, and money
- See how analyzing your nocturnal dreams taps into your coding for higher intelligence, guidance, and the ability to heal your own heart
- Learn to consult tarot cards to make powerful ancestral connections that can heal unhealthy inherited family patterns spanning generations
- Detox and transmute your epigenetic inheritance of ancestral traumas by learning to activate the regenerative power of your liver and gallbladder
- Explore pathways to release ancestral trauma and karma threads created during interplanetary (aka Starseed) past lives
- Learn how to effectively reach out and ask your ancestors how you can help them, which in turn helps your entire ancestral line to flourish
- Discover that via “sacred symbols” or “bones” divination rituals, you can repair and nurture loving lineage relationships while receiving wise ancestral guidance
- Study ancestral astrology to see how your own natal chart is connected to ancestral patterns that dictate your role in the larger family dynamic
- See how your ancestors’ abortions and miscarriages affect your life, causing entanglements in the family system that can be healed by releasing judgements
- Examine how all our ancestors will aid our collective healing as we embrace the Age of Aquarius, an astrological cycle destined to transform life on Earth
- Hear how the Irish keen acts as a sound-healing agent, amplifies its power through sacred ritual, and provides a roadmap for processing grief
- Practice an exercise to clear familial lines by removing ancestral traumas reverberating in your cells, producing disruptive epigenetic changes
- And much more...
You’ll find sessions and speakers that will inspire, educate, empower you, and expand your mind. They’ll clearly lay out the best practices and life-changing perspectives of this crucial, evolutionary field.
And you’ll be in good hands with series host Lisa Bonnice, award-winning author and Program Host at The Shift Network.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Ancestral Healing Summit …
“Whole worlds have been — and continue to be — opening to me as a result of my participation in these sessions.”
Practical, supportive, and caring, these meetings cover a vast range of practices and perspectives. What I did not expect was to be able to enter into a conversation with my own family members, on my own time. There are practices here that support my ongoing awareness of spirit, practices that can be realised in my daily life. Remarkable. Whole worlds have been — and continue to be — opening to me as a result of my participation in these sessions. There is such heart here, and so much love.
— Barbara S. Morrison, PhD
“An absolutely amazing summit that I had little knowledge of prior to joining.”
An absolutely amazing summit that I had little knowledge of prior to joining. So many perspectives to listen to and reflect on. I have learned so much that I can take along on my own journey as an ancestor-in-training!
— Alison Pearce, UK
“I really loved the concentration on the topic of ancestors, the depth of many conversations.”
I really loved the concentration on the topic of ancestors, the depth of many conversations. Lisa Bonnice is a really great interviewer, so the talk became interesting, went deep, and a lot of questions were answered. I really got a lot of input from even a small variety of interviews I was able to watch. Thanks a lot for this summit!
— Irene Dietrich, Berlin, Germany
“This was my first time attending the event and I was amazed at the extensive lineup of teachers.”
The Ancestral Healing Summit 2021 was more than I ever imagined! This was my first time attending the event, and I was amazed at the extensive lineup of teachers. Also, Lisa is a wonderful host who has a way of intuitively soliciting the best gems from each presenter for our benefit. I'm already using some of the tools that I learned on the summit. Love it!
— Sue P., Canada
“Exactly what I needed for my path, wise and compassionate insights for mending the past and family relationships.”
Exactly what I needed for my path, wise and compassionate insights for mending the past and family relationships. I see now that despite different traditions and cultures, we are all alike, we all need healing, and the best starting point is our family tree. To the speakers, hosts, and The Shift Network team, thank you for your efforts, generosity, and work!
— Mihaela, Romania
“I could feel pure love, compassion, and empathy radiating from each session.”
It was a stunning summit, very transformational, evoking a deep review of one's own story and life’s overview. Every presenter’s integrity and honesty was palpable. I could feel pure love, compassion, and empathy radiating from each session. I felt very uplifted!
— Eva Lange, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
“I’m looking forward to healing not only for myself but my ancestors and also my children and grandchildren.”
The Universe provided this summit at a time when I have been working on cord-cutting, and exploring ancestral ties that have been keeping me stuck or affecting my current relationships. I learned so much! I am so much better equipped to perhaps identify and heal issues that have plagued me my entire life. I’m looking forward to healing, not only for myself, but my ancestors and also my children and grandchildren. I also gained just so much knowledge in general about different topics! Thank you!
— Lisa Elliott, New Hampshire
“This was an elixir for the soul.”
This was an elixir for the soul. Any seeker on any level of self-insight would benefit from this summit. It answered so many questions and prompted ancestral curiosities! My only sadness is that my parents and grandparents didn't leave me with the genealogy; however, it will now stimulate me to be a better ancestor-to-be and shift my journaling in a different direction! Thank you to everyone. This was such a wonderful gift!!
— Donna, Austin, Texas
“The speakers were experts on what they were talking about and went into great depth on their chosen aspect of the topic.”
Totally loved the summit. The speakers were experts on what they were talking about and went into great depth on their chosen aspect of the topic. With follow-up web addresses if you wanted to research their work further. Perfect.
— Liz, UK
“I found myself engrossed in all the discussions and spent all my free time listening to the talks.”
I was delightfully surprised by the wealth of information and diverse speakers that were offered through this free summit. I found myself engrossed in all the discussions and spent all my free time listening to the talks. I didn't even realise all the information I soaked up at first until I was able to share with others and open conversations with topics I had learned.
— Nellie, London
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.